The Gyms Management System In PHP is a simple mini project for keeping records of gym members and gyms. The project contains only the admin side. The admin has to manage all the management like adding gym members, trainers, payment departments, and gyms. Admin has an important role in the management of this system.
Table of Contents
About Gyms Management System In PHP
This Gyms Management System is in PHP and CSS. Talking about the features of the gyms management system, it contains only the Admin section. From here, the admin can view all the records of his/her gyms. But to edit or delete any details, you have to do it directly from the database tables. The admin can go through all the members, trainers, gyms, and payments. This project is a simple project that makes a convenient way for gym holders to keep the records of their gym details.
The design of this project is pretty simple so that the user won’t find any difficulties while working on it. This System in PHP helps in easy management of various records of the gyms.
Other Gym Management System With Source Code:
At codeprojectz, you can explore other gym management using PHP language as well. These projects are simple and free to download :
- Gym Management System in PHP with Source Code
- Simple Gym Management System using PHP with Source Code
- Gyms Management System with Source Code
How To Run Gyms Management System In PHP ?
To run this project, you must have installed a virtual server i.e. XAMPP on your PC (for Windows). After Starting Apache and MySQL in XAMPP, follow the following steps.
- Extract ZIP file
- Copy the main project folder
- Paste in xampp/htdocs/
- Open a browser and go to URL “http://localhost/phpmyadmin/”
- Then, click on the databases tab
- Create a database naming “gym” and then click on the import tab
- Click on browse file and select “gym.sql” file which is inside the “gyms” folder
- Click on go.
After Creating Database,
- Open a browser and go to URL “http://localhost/gyms/”
Note: Username: admin and Password: admin