“Gym System” is the system that provides an easy to the user interface for the users and a database for the admin. To maintain the records of gym members. This system is written in PHP and MYSQL. Continuously, it consists of one main component Admin side. This system project is a web-based application.
About Gym System PHP Project :
Firstly, the user or the employee will log in to the system which has been provided to them. Secondly, they can start managing the Gym system. They can add the customers, members, and also the payment made by the customers. They can see the package of training. Admin Login Details for username: admin password: pass. For the database connection in Gym System first, you need to create the database named loginsystem.sql in the localhost/phpmyadmin/ and then you can import the database which is found loginsystem.sql file.
Other Gym Management System With Source Code:
At codeprojectz, you can explore other gym management using PHP language as well. These projects are simple and free to download :
- Gym Management System in PHP with Source Code
- Simple Gym Management System using PHP with Source Code
- Gyms Management System with Source Code
Language Structure of Gym System PHP Project :
- HTML: Page layout and design
- CSS: Design
- JS: Frontend
- PHP: Backend
- Java Script
Supported Operating Systems for Gym System:
You can run this project in the following operating systems:
How To Run Gym System PHP Project ?
To run this project you must have installed a virtual server i.e XAMPP on your PC. Gym System in PHP with source code is free to download, Use for educational purposes only!
After Starting Apache and MySQL in XAMPP, follow the following steps
- 1st Step: Extract file
- 2nd Step: Copy the main project folder
- 3rd Step: Paste in xampp/htdocs/
Now Connecting Database
- 4th Step: Open a browser and go to URL “http://localhost/phpmyadmin/”
- 5th Step: Then, click on the databases tab
- 6th Step: Create a database naming “loginsystem” and then click on the import tab
- 7th Step: Click on browse file and select “loginsystem.sql” file which is inside the “loginsystem” folder
- 8th Step: Click on go.
After Creating Database,
- 9th Step: Open a browser and go to URL “http://localhost/gym-management-master/”