The Gym Management System In PHP is a simple mini project for keeping records of members in the gym. The project contains an admin and user side. The admin side manages all the management like managing gym members, trainers, exercises, and so on. The admin has an important role in the management of the gym.
About Gym Management System In PHP
For the user section, the users can directly login if they already are the members of the gym. Otherwise, they must register for gym members through the signup form. The member can go through the page and look for daily schedules for exercises. This project is a simple project that makes a convenient way for gym members to keep updated with the exercise schedule.
This Gym Management System is in PHP and CSS. Talking about the features of the gym management system, it contains an Admin section. From here, the admin can manage all the activity and records of his/her gym. They can edit and view members, trainers, and so on. The users can also view class archive records. The design of this project is pretty simple so that the user won’t find any difficulties while working on it. This System in PHP helps in easy management of schedules and other records of the gym.
Other Gym Management System With Source Code:
At codeprojectz, you can explore other gym management using PHP language as well. These projects are simple and free to download :
- Gym Management System in PHP with Source Code
- Simple Gym Management System using PHP with Source Code
- Gyms Management System with Source Code
How To Run Gym Management System In PHP ?
To run this project, you must have installed a virtual server i.e. XAMPP on your PC (for Windows). After Starting Apache and MySQL in XAMPP, follow the following steps.
- Extract file
- Copy the main project folder
- Paste in xampp/htdocs/
- Open a browser and go to URL “http://localhost/phpmyadmin/”
- Then, click on the databases tab
- Create a database naming “mygym” and then click on the import tab
- Click on browse file and select “mygym.sql” file which is inside the “database” folder
- Click on go.
After Creating Database,
- Open a browser and go to URL “http://localhost/MyGym/”
Note: For admin panel, go to URL “http://localhost/MyGym/admin/index.php”