The GUI Calculator In Python is a simple project developed using Python. The project contains the numbers, operators, and sign like in normal calculator. So, the user cannot enter the number themselves, they can just click on the numbers they want in the calculations. Hence, the user can use a simple calculator from this application.
The project file contains a python script ( pycalc.py). This is a simple GUI-base project which is very easy to understand and use. Also, this project makes a convenient way for the user to gain an idea of how to perform number calculations.
About GUI Calculator In Python
This simple project is in Python. Talking about the features of this system, this python application is designed to calculate entered numbers to any operations and it is not capable of handling all types of exceptions.
- App crashes when dividing by 0
- Users can type values directly into the Tk.Entry which shouldn’t be allowed
- Errors when pressing the
Also, the design of this system is pretty simple so that the user won’t get any difficulties while working on it.
How To Run GUI Calculator In Python ?
To run this project, you must have installed Python on your PC. After downloading the project, follow the steps below:
- Step1: Extract/Unzip the file
- Step2: Go inside the project folder, open cmd then type pycalc.py and enter to start the system.
- Step2: Simply, double click the pycalc.py file and you are ready to go.