Table of Contents
About Food Ordering System In PHP
For the user section, the users are the staff members of the restaurant. Every staff has their account and they can log in to do the task. The staff as a waiter can go to take order with the phone having this app instead of a pen and paper. The food you select comes with the cost as well. And the staff as a chef can smoothly work in the orders without having the waiter to go to them. This project makes a convenient way for staff to manage orders properly and efficiently.
How To Run Food Ordering System In PHP ?
To run this project, you must have installed a virtual server i.e. XAMPP on your PC (for Windows). This Food Ordering System in PHP with source code is free to download, Use for educational purposes only!
After Starting Apache and MySQL in XAMPP, follow the following steps.
- 1st Step: Extract file
- 2nd Step: Copy the main project folder
- 3rd Step: Paste in xampp/htdocs/
Now Connecting Database
- 4th Step: Open a browser and go to URL “http://localhost/phpmyadmin/”
- 5th Step: Then, click on the databases tab
- 6th Step: Create a database naming “fosdb” and then click on the import tab
- 7th Step: Click on browse file and select “ fosdb.sql” file which is inside the “Food-Ordering-System” folder
- 8th Step: Click on go.
After Creating Database,
- 9th Step: Open a browser and go to URL “http://localhost/Food-Ordering-System/”
Note: For login details, Check database table or go through README file