The Feedback System In PHP is a simple mini project for giving feedback to any company services or any system performance. The project contains an admin side and the user side. The admin can be view the feedback from others and evaluate it. The purpose of giving feedback is to improve the situation or the person’s/organization’s performance.
About Feedback System In PHP
The users are the feedback providers. A user can write their feedback with their point of view and submit it. Users’ names, email, and phone are optional, they can submit without writing those things. This project is a very simple project that makes a convenient way for any organization to evaluate their works, services, and facilities.
How To Run Feedback System In PHP ?
To run this project, you must have installed a virtual server i.e. XAMPP on your PC (for Windows). After Starting Apache and MySQL in XAMPP, follow the following steps.
- Extract file
- Copy the main project folder
- Paste in xampp/htdocs/
- Open a browser and go to URL “http://localhost/phpmyadmin/”
- Then, click on the databases tab
- Create a database naming “feedback” and then click on the import tab
- Click on browse file and select “feedback.sql” file which is inside the “database” folder
- Click on go.
After Creating Database,
- Open a browser and go to URL “http://localhost/ feedback /”
Note: For admin panel, go to URL ” http://localhost/ feedback/admin”