Farmacia is an online website where the user or the admin can manage their pharmacist. This system is written in PHP and MYSQL. Eventually, it consists of one main component Admin side Is design for Any pharmacy to replace their existing manual, paper based system. The new system is to control the following information; patient information, room availability, staff, and operating room schedules, and patient invoices.
These services are to be provided in an efficient, cost effective manner. With the goal of reducing the time and resources currently required for such tasks. A significant part of the operation of any hospital involves the acquisition. Management and timely retrieval of great volumes of information. Also, information typically involves patient personal information and medical history, staff information, room and ward scheduling, staff scheduling. Also, Operating theater scheduling and various facilities waiting lists.
Admin log in username and password is username admin and password 12345. For the database connection first, you need to create the database named farmica.sql in the localhost/phpmyadmin/ and then you can import the database which is found farmica.sql file.
Language Structure of Farmacia PHP Project :
- HTML: Page layout and design
- CSS: Design
- JS: Frontend
- PHP: Backend
- Java Script
Supported Operating Systems :
You can run this project in the following operating systems:
How To Run Farmacia PHP Project ?
To run this project you must have installed a virtual server i.e XAMPP on your PC. Farmacia System in PHP with source code is free to download, Use for educational purposes only!
After Starting Apache and MySQL in XAMPP, follow the following steps
- 1st Step: Extract file
- 2nd Step: Copy the main project folder
- 3rd Step: Paste in xampp/htdocs/
Now Connecting Database
- 4th Step: Open a browser and go to URL “http://localhost/phpmyadmin/”
- 5th Step: Then, click on the databases tab
- 6th Step: Create a database naming “farmica” and then click on the import tab
- 7th Step: Click on browse file and select “farmica.sql” file which is inside the “farmacia-master” folder
- 8th Step: Click on go.
After Creating Database,
- 9th Step: Open a browser and go to URL “http://localhost/farmacia-master/