About Farm Management System In PHP
Talking about the features of this farm Management System in PHP, the admin can manage every action if they want. Here in order to use the system, you have to log in to the system. You can either log in as a farmer or a buyer. For now, this project consists of only the farmer side. With the use of this super system, the farmers can manage their products with more ease. They can also write a blog and publish them.
How To Run Farm Management System In PHP ?
Design of this project is pretty simple so that the user won’t find any difficulties while working on it. This system in PHP helps the user in managing inventory and transactions. To run this project you must have installed virtual server i.e XAMPP on your PC (for Windows). After Starting Apache and MySQL in XAMPP, follow the following steps
- 1st Step: Extract file
- 2nd Step: Copy the main project folder
- 3rd Step: Paste in xampp/htdocs/
Now Connecting Database
- 4th Step: Open a browser and go to URL “http://localhost/phpmyadmin/”
- 5th Step: Then, click on the databases tab
- 6th Step: Create a database naming “ AgroCulture ” and then click on the import tab
- 7th Step: Click on browse file and select “ AgroCulture .sql” file which is inside “DATABASE” folder
- 8th Step: Click on go.
After Creating Database,
- 9th Step: Open a browser and go to URL “http://localhost/AgroCulture/”