The Expense Tracker is a simple project developed using PHP language. This project is an interesting project for calculating and creating expenses based on CRUD actions. The user can provide expenses details and expenses category by adding their details. The user can edit the details if he/she wants to make some changes to the expense category.
Table of Contents
About Expense Tracker using PHP Language
The Expense project is simply in PHP. Taking about the features of this system, the user can make the list of income sources (expense name) with the income (amount). Also, you can generate and delete the expenses report. You just have to type the details in the text fields and click on the add button to add the information on the record. This project is functioning and also has proper layout presented.
How To Run Expense Tracker using PHP Language ?
To run this project you must have installed virtual server i.e XAMPP on your PC (for Windows).
After Starting Apache and MySQL in XAMPP, follow the following steps
- 1st Step: Extract file
- 2nd Step: Copy the main project folder
- 3rd Step: Paste in xampp/htdocs/
Now Connecting Database
- 4th Step: Open a browser and go to URL “http://localhost/phpmyadmin/”
- 5th Step: Then, click on the databases tab
- 6th Step: Create a database naming “ expense_tracker ” and then click on the import tab
- 7th Step: Click on browse file and select “expense_tracker.sql” file which is inside “Daily-Expense-Manager” folder
- 8th Step: Click on go.
After Creating Database,
- 9th Step: Open a browser and go to URL “ http://localhost/expense_tracker/”