The Exam Form Submission In PHP is a simple project for the online examination/test. The project contains an admin side and the user side. The admin can view and manage the students, and subjects. The purpose of this system is to help the students to register their semester-end examinations subjects easily. Also, this online method needs less manpower to execute the examination.
The users are the students who want to register for the exams. A user has to login to enter the exam competition. If he/she has not registered, they can register first and then login. This project is a very simple project that makes a convenient way for school/college organizations to make online registration for exams.
About Online Exam Form Submission PHP Project :
How To Run This Online Exam Form Submission PHP Project ?
To run this project, you must have installed a virtual server i.e XAMPP on your PC (for Windows). This Exam Form Submission in PHP with source code is free to download, Use for educational purposes only!
After Starting Apache and MySQL in XAMPP, follow the following steps.
- 1st Step: Extract file
- 2nd Step: Copy the main project folder
- 3rd Step: Paste in xampp/htdocs/
- 4th Step: Open a browser and go to URL “http://localhost/phpmyadmin/”
- 5th Step: Then, click on the databases tab
- 6th Step: Create a database naming “CRS” and then click on the import tab
- 7th Step: Click on browse file and select “ crs .sql” file which is inside the “Database” folder
- 8th Step: Click on go.
After Creating Database,
- 9th Step: Open a browser and go to URL “http://localhost/EXAM_FORM_SUBMISSION/”