Event Management System is the website where the user can register their event for booking the place. This system is web-based which is written in PHP and MYSQL. Continuously, consists of one main component Admin side. User needs to register so that the event will manage at a particular time. They can all the events that will be organized by the Administrator. The user will see the different event package with their price. They need to book if they want to organize it.
For the database connection first, you need to create the database named csefest.sql in the localhost/phpmyadmin/ and then you can import the database which is found csefest.sql file.
Language Structure of Event Management System PHP Project :
- HTML: Page layout and design
- CSS: Design
- JS: Frontend
- PHP: Backend
- Java Script
Supported Operating Systems for Event Management:
You can run this project in the following operating systems:
How To Run Event Management System PHP Project ?
To run this project you must have installed a virtual server i.e XAMPP on your PC. Event Management in PHP with source code is free to download, Use for educational purposes only!
After Starting Apache and MySQL in XAMPP, follow the following steps
- 1st Step: Extract file
- 2nd Step: Copy the main project folder
- 3rd Step: Paste in xampp/htdocs/
Now Connecting Database
- 4th Step: Open a browser and go to URL “http://localhost/phpmyadmin/”
- 5th Step: Then, click on the databases tab
- 6th Step: Create a database naming “csefest” and then click on the import tab
- 7th Step: Click on browse file and select “csefest.sql” file which is inside the “database” folder
- 8th Step: Click on go.
After Creating Database,
- 9th Step: Open a browser and go to URL “http://localhost/event-management-master/”