“Event Management System” is a web-based project. This system organizes the event for the customers. This system is built with PHP, MySQL, HTML, and CSS using the Bootstrap Framework. Whether you’re looking to book a cocktail party, post-work gathering, celebratory function, conference, business meeting, wedding or private dining event, our dedicated Urban Events team can create a package that will meet your every need.
For the database connection first, you need to create the database named year2project.sql in the localhost/phpmyadmin/ and then you can import the database which is found year2project.sql file.
Language Structure of Event Management System PHP Project :
- HTML: Page layout and design
- CSS: Design
- JS: Frontend
- PHP: Backend
- Java Script
Supported Operating Systems by Event Management System PHP Project :
You can run this project in the following operating systems:
How To Run Event Management System PHP Project ?
To run this project you must have installed a virtual server i.e XAMPP on your PC. Event Management System in PHP with source code is free to download, Use for educational purposes only!
After Starting Apache and MySQL in XAMPP, follow the following steps
- 1st Step: Extract file
- 2nd Step: Copy the main project folder
- 3rd Step: Paste in xampp/htdocs/
Now Connecting Database
- 4th Step: Open a browser and go to URL “http://localhost/phpmyadmin/”
- 5th Step: Then, click on the databases tab
- 6th Step: Create a database naming “year2project” and then click on the import tab
- 7th Step: Click on browse file and select “year2project.sql” file which is inside the “database” folder
- 8th Step: Click on go.
After Creating Database,
- 9th Step: Open a browser and go to URL “http://localhost/event-management-system-master/”