About Equipment Inventory Management System In PHP
Talking about the features of the Equipment Inventory Management system, the user can manage items, employees records. In order to add items record, he/she has to enter the item name, select category, serial number, model number, brand, amount, purchase date, employee and condition. For the employee’s record, the user has to enter his/her name, position, office and account type. Besides this, the admin can also manage positions, office and view reports. The user just has to enter position description and office description in order to add positions and office. The features of this PHP Project can be summarized as –
- Login System
- CRUD items
- CRUD employees
- Manage Position and Office
- View Reports
Note : The username and password is provided inside the “Readme.txt” file.
How To Run Equipment Inventory Management System In PHP ?
Design of this project is pretty simple so that the user won’t find any difficulties while working on it. Equipment Inventory Management System in PHP helps the user in the managing item’s record. To run this project you must have installed virtual server i.e XAMPP on your PC (for Windows). Firstly, after starting Apache and MySQL in XAMPP, follow the following steps
- Extract file
- Copy the main project folder
- Paste in xampp/htdocs/
Now Connecting Database
- Open a browser and go to URL “http://localhost/phpmyadmin/”
- Then, click on the databases tab
- Create a database naming “deped” and then click on the import tab
- Click on browse file and select “deped.sql” file which is inside “DATABASE” folder
- Click on go.
After Creating Database,
- Open a browser and go to URL “http://localhost/equipinventory/”