The Enrollment System In PHP is a simple mini project for keeping records of students and teachers who want to enroll in the school/college. The project contains the admin and user sides. The admin can manage all the management like adding students’ and teachers’ details, editing the details if required, and view the enrolled students’ and teachers’ information. Admin has an important role in the management of this system.
About Enrollment System In PHP
For user side, a user can register themselves for enrollment. They can also login for updating their details. This project is a simple project that makes a convenient way for any educational organization to keep the records of their students and teachers.
Note: This system is a very simple system for providing basic concepts on the enrollment system.
How To Run Enrollment System In PHP ?
To run this project, you must have installed a virtual server i.e. XAMPP on your PC (for Windows). After Starting Apache and MySQL in XAMPP, follow the following steps.
- 1st Step: Extract file
- 2nd Step: Copy the main project folder
- 3rd Step: Paste in xampp/htdocs/
- 4th Step: Open a browser and go to URL “http://localhost/phpmyadmin/”
- 5th Step: Then, click on the databases tab
- 6th Step: Create a database naming “portal_college” and then click on the import tab
- 7th Step: Click on browse file and select “portal_college.sql” file which is inside the “Enrollment-System” folder
- 8th Step: Click on go.
After Creating Database,
- 9th Step: Open a browser and go to URL “http://localhost/Enrollment-System/”