About Employee Management System in PHP
For the user section, the users can go through the homepage, about, contact, and login. The user can be either a visitor who is surfing through the page or an employee who works in the company. In order to login as an employee, the user has to fill up the login form. The employee can submit the assigned projects through the page, edit their owns profile, and write for a leave. This project makes a convenient way for employees and company admin to interact with each other.
How To Run Employee Management System in PHP ?
To run this project, you must have installed a virtual server i.e. XAMPP on your PC (for Windows). After Starting Apache and MySQL in XAMPP, follow the following steps.
- Extract file
- Copy the main project folder
- Paste in xampp/htdocs/
- Open a browser and go to URL “http://localhost/phpmyadmin/”
- Then, click on the databases tab
- Create a database naming “370project” and then click on the import tab
- Click on browse file and select “370project.sql” file which is inside the “370project” folder
- Click on go.
After Creating Database,
- Open a browser and go to URL “http://localhost/370project/”