Employee management system in C++ is a mini project. This project manages the employee records working in a company. The head of the company manages his/her employee records. This whole project is made in C++ programming language. You can use this project as your assignment submission.
About Employee Management System In C++
The first one is the table insert option where you can add only up to 20 records. Trying to add more than that will lead the program to run infinitely. In order to add records provide correct details as per the program specifications. After adding the record, you can view them with the list function from the menu section.
Features of this project can be summarized as :
- TABLE-ENTRY: This function allows the head of the company to insert the data of the workers. Maximum of 20 records are allowed.
- MODIFY: This function modifies the records for a given company. (The user can change the designation of the worker).
- LIST: This function displays the list of total workers with their details.
- SORT: This function allows to sort the table of the worker in sorted or arranged format.
- EDIT-ARRAY: You can edit the array list of the worker table.
How to run Employee Management System In C++ ?
You can run with the different functions in the program. Like sorting the table, updating the records and deleting the records. One of the best parts of this project is that you can edit the records of the workers with job code of theirs. Also, you can edit the array list of the employee records. In order to run the project, you must have installed Dev C++ or Code Blocks on your PC. (we recommend these IDE).