About Employee Leave Managing System In PHP
For the user section, the users are the employee who works in the company. In order to login as an employee, the user has to fill up the login form. The employee can apply for the leave request, edit their owns profile, and delete their request too. This project makes a convenient way for employees and company admin to interact with each other.
How To Run Employee Leave Managing System In PHP ?
To run this project, you must have installed a virtual server i.e XAMPP on your PC (for Windows). After Starting Apache and MySQL in XAMPP, follow the following steps.
- 1st Step: Extract file
- 2nd Step: Copy the main project folder
- 3rd Step: Paste in xampp/htdocs/
- 4th Step: Open a browser and go to URL “http://localhost/phpmyadmin/”
- 5th Step: Then, click on the databases tab
- 6th Step: Create a database naming “empmanagesysdb” and then click on the import tab
- 7th Step: Click on browse file and select “empmanagesysdb.sql” file which is inside the “EmpManageSys” folder
- 8th Step: Click on go.
After Creating Database,
- 9th Step: Open a browser and go to URL “http://localhost/EmpManageSys/”