Electricity Billing System page to include raw data about the portal and signup in a modal. This system is web-based which is written in PHP and MYSQL. Continuously, it consists of one main component Admin side. Firstly, the user needs to sign up for the system. Secondly, they can log in to the system.
For the database connection first, you need to create the database named ebill.sql in the localhost/phpmyadmin/ and then you can import the database which is found ebill.sql file.
Language Structure of Electricity Billing System PHP Project :
- HTML: Page layout and design
- CSS: Design
- JS: Frontend
- PHP: Backend
- Java Script
Supported Operating Systems :
You can run this project in the following operating systems:
How To Run Electricity Billing System PHP Project :
To run this project you must have installed a virtual server i.e XAMPP on your PC. Electricity Billing System page in PHP with source code is free to download, Use for educational purposes only!
After Starting Apache and MySQL in XAMPP, follow the following steps
- 1st Step: Extract file
- 2nd Step: Copy the main project folder
- 3rd Step: Paste in xampp/htdocs/
Now Connecting Database
- 4th Step: Open a browser and go to URL “http://localhost/phpmyadmin/”
- 5th Step: Then, click on the databases tab
- 6th Step: Create a database naming “ebill” and then click on the import tab
- 7th Step: Click on browse file and select “ebill.sql” file which is inside the “Database” folder
- 8th Step: Click on go.
After Creating Database,
- 9th Step: Open a browser and go to URL “http://localhost\ElectricityBillingSystem-master/”