The Daily Expense Manager is a simple project developed using PHP. This project is an interesting project for calculating a expenses based on CRUD actions. The user can provide the income details, expenses details and you can see the expense at the top. The user can edit the details if he/she wants to make some changes to it.
About Daily Expense Manager In PHP
The Daily Expense project is simply in PHP. Taking about the features of this system, the user can make the list of income sources with the income. Also, you can calculate expenses details and calculate the actual budget for the running month. You just have to type the income source and amount in the text fields and click on the save button to add the information on the record. This project is functioning but its does not have any layout presented.
How To Run Daily Expense Manager In PHP ?
To run this project you must have installed virtual server i.e XAMPP on your PC (for Windows).
After Starting Apache and MySQL in XAMPP, follow the following steps
- 1st Step: Extract file
- 2nd Step: Copy the main project folder
- 3rd Step: Paste in xampp/htdocs/
Now Connecting Database
- 4th Step: Open a browser and go to URL “http://localhost/phpmyadmin/”
- 5th Step: Then, click on the databases tab
- 6th Step: Create a database naming “exp” and then click on the import tab
- 7th Step: Click on browse file and select “exp_ak.sql” file which is inside “Daily-Expense-Manager” folder
- 8th Step: Click on go.
After Creating Database,
- 9th Step: Open a browser and go to URL “http://localhost/Daily-Expense-Manager/”