The customer Queue management system is a java project that maintains the appointment routines. The whole system is made in NetBeans IDE.
The system has a MySQL database as back-end support. The system supports all the features that are required here in this system. Learn to create utility applications using the Java Programming Language. Students and teachers can use this Java Project as learning material.
About Customer Queue Management System In Java
This system is easy to understand and handle. Here, you have to enter the details of the customer for the appointment. After that, you can queue them until their turn arrives.
You can enter the details of the customer. You can also specify the type of service they want to get for their queries.
How To Run Customer Queue Management System In Java ?
Remember this system uses a MySQL back-end database. So, you have to create the database manually on the basis of the project code. Follow the steps below to successfully execute/ run this Java Project in your local system-
- First, download the project and extract them.
- Then open your XAMPP and fire up the Apache server and MySQL server.
- Open your browser and create a database named as “queue”.
- Then create tables according to the code.
- Open your NetBeans IDE and look out for each of the table names and their attributes.