The Crime Reporting System In PHP is a simple mini project for reporting complaints of any crimes. The project contains only the users’ side. The user can either be police or victims/complainers. The purpose of reporting complaints to the police is to get help for solving the situation or crime registered.
The users as complainers can simply register the complaint with all the details required and submit it. While the police officers can log in and manage the complaints of all users. The officers can be a head, in-charge, or normal police. This project is a very simple project that makes a convenient way for the victims to register the complaints fast and easily. They don’t have to go to the police station every time for checking the updates of their case.
Table of Contents
About Crime Reporting System In PHP :
How To Run Crime Reporting System In PHP ?
To run this project, you must have installed a virtual server i.e XAMPP on your PC (for Windows). This Crime Reporting System is in PHP with source code is free to download, Use for educational purposes only!
After Starting Apache and MySQL in XAMPP, follow the following steps.
- 1st Step: Extract file
- 2nd Step: Copy the main project folder
- 3rd Step: Paste in xampp/htdocs/
- 4th Step: Open a browser and go to URL “http://localhost/phpmyadmin/”
- 5th Step: Then, click on the databases tab
- 6th Step: Create a database naming “crime_portal” and then click on the import tab
- 7th Step: Click on browse file and select “crime_portal.sql” file which is inside the “Crime-Reporting System” folder
- 8th Step: Click on go.
After Creating Database,
- 9th Step: Open a browser and go to URL “http://localhost/Crime-Reporting-System /”