The Content Management System In PHP is a simple project that allows users to post and manage various kinds of news content. The project contains the admin side and the user side. The admins are of three types: super admin, admin, and user(normal editor). The super admin can add, manage all the users, news posts and edit their own profile. The admin can manage the editor and their own posts and profile. Similarly, the user(normal editor) can manage only their posts and profile. These admins have an important role in the management of this system.
About Content Management System In PHP
For the user side, a user can go through the sites and check for news updates. This project is a simple project that makes a convenient way for a news organization to publish the news. This Content Management System is in PHP and CSS. Talking about the features of the system, it contains the Admin and user section. From here, the admin can view and edit the posts and users according to their levels. The design of this project is pretty simple so that the user won’t find any difficulties while working on it. This System in PHP helps in easy management of various posts and the editors for news editing.
NOTE: For admin login details, check README file or login_details file
How To Run Content Management System In PHP ?
To run this project, you must have installed a virtual server i.e. XAMPP on your PC (for Windows). After Starting Apache and MySQL in XAMPP, follow the following steps.
- 1st Step: Extract file
- 2nd Step: Copy the main project folder
- 3rd Step: Paste in xampp/htdocs/
- 4th Step: Open a browser and go to URL “http://localhost/phpmyadmin/”
- 5th Step: Then, click on the databases tab
- 6th Step: Create a database naming “latest” and then click on the import tab
- 7th Step: Click on browse file and select “NEWSBUZZ.sql” file which is inside the “db” folder
- 8th Step: Click on go.
After Creating Database,
- 9th Step: Open a browser and go to URL “http://localhost/NEWS-BUZZ/”