Table of Contents
About Content Management System In PHP
Talking about the features of the Content Management system, the user can view all the available posts and simply download it. All the post are displayed in the homepage section. The user can simply click on it and view all the posts. It also shows the published date with author name. The features of this project can be summarized as –
- Admin Panel
- Manage available posts
- Insert posts
- Download contents
Admin Panel of Content Management System In PHP
From the admin panel, the admin has full access to the system. He/she can manage all the contents of the site. In order to add a post, the admin has to enter a suitable post title, post author, keywords, image file and post content. Besides, the admin can easily manage all the featured post.
- For Admin Panel, Go to URL “http://localhost/cmsphp/admin/”
Note : The username and password which is provided inside the “Readme.txt” file.
How To Run Content Management System In PHP ?
Design of this project is pretty simple so that the user won’t find any difficulties while working on it. Content Management System in PHP helps the user in managing the content of a website. To run this project you must have installed virtual server i.e XAMPP on your PC (for Windows). Firstly, after starting Apache and MySQL in XAMPP, follow the following steps
- Extract file
- Copy the main project folder
- Paste in xampp/htdocs/
Now Connecting Database
- Open a browser and go to URL “http://localhost/phpmyadmin/”
- Then, click on the databases tab
- Create a database naming “victor” and then click on the import tab
- Click on browse file and select “victor.sql” file which is inside “DATABASE” folder
- Click on go.
After Creating Database,
- Open a browser and go to URL “http://localhost/cmsphp/”