Contact Management System project is written in PHP. This is a simple project which is very easy to understand and use. Create simple utility projects for your clients. Students and teachers can use this project as tutorial material for school and college project.
Table of Contents
About Contact Management System In PHP
This project contains all the required functions which include adding, viewing, deleting and updating contact lists. While adding the contact of a person, he/she has to provide first name, last name, gender, address and contact details. The user can also update the contact list if he/she wants to. The system shows the contact details in a list view. And also the user easily delete any contact details.
How To Run Contact Management System In PHP ?
This project Contact Management system provides the simplest management of contact details. In short, these projects mainly focus on CRUD. There’s an external database connection file used in this mini project to save user’s data permanently. In order to run the project, you must have installed XAMPP, on your PC. After Starting Apache and MySQL in XAMPP, follow the following steps
- Extract zip file
- Copy the main project folder
- Paste in xampp/htdocs/
Now Connecting Database
- Open a browser and go to URL “http://localhost/phpmyadmin/”
- Then, click on the databases tab
- Create a database naming “contact_manager” and then click on the import tab
- Click on browse file and select “contact_manager .sql” file which is inside “DATABASE” folder
- Click on go.
After Creating Database,
- Open a browser and go to URL “http://localhost/contact/”