Concert Ticket Reservation System is the online ticket reservation system for concerts that it works locally. The concerts take place in the most famous stadiums in Greece. Every stadium has a different capacity and is headquartered in a different place. A client can buy one or more tickets. Also, they can cancel the reservation, so his money goes back to them. Every concert have a different cost. This system is web-based which is written in PHP and MYSQL. Continuously, consists of one main component admin side.
About Concert Ticket Reservation System PHP Project :
If you want to buy a ticket, you must log in. Sign up or use the below data. Be careful 3 times the wrong password block your account. Admin login username and password firstname.lastname@example.org and ts. For the database connection first, you need to create the database named hospita.sql in the localhost/phpmyadmin/ and then you can import the database which is found hospita.sql file.
Language Structure of Concert Ticket Reservation PHP Project :
- HTML: Page layout and design
- CSS: Design
- JS: Frontend
- PHP: Backend
- Java Script
Supported Operating Systems :
You can run this project in the following operating systems:
How To Run Concert Management System PHP Project ?
To run this project you must have installed a virtual server i.e XAMPP on your PC. Concert Ticket Reservation System in PHP with source code is free to download, Use for educational purposes only!
After Starting Apache and MySQL in XAMPP, follow the following steps
- 1st Step: Extract file
- 2nd Step: Copy the main project folder
- 3rd Step: Paste in xampp/htdocs/
Now Connecting Database
- 4th Step: Open a browser and go to URL “http://localhost/phpmyadmin/”
- 5th Step: Then, click on the databases tab
- 6th Step: Create a database naming “db_concerts” and then click on the import tab
- 7th Step: Click on browse file and select “db_concerts.sql” file which is inside the “sql” folder
- 8th Step: Click on go.
After Creating Database,
- 9th Step: Open a browser and go to URL “http://localhost/ConcertTicketReservationSystem-master”