CMS or Concert Master is the online concert master where admin can see the weekly performance. A web application (academic project), Concert Management System. This application helps the concert management industry to automate their process of maintaining information about bands and artists.
About Concert Management System PHP Project :
CMS also helps to manage information about events. The user will be able to store, update and delete the information of band, artists and events. CMS system is web-based which is written in PHP and MYSQL. Continuously, consists of one main component admin side.
For the database connection in the CMS system is first, you need to create the database named cms.sql in the localhost/phpmyadmin/ and then you can import the database which is found db file.
Language Structure of Concert Management System PHP Project :
- HTML: Page layout and design
- CSS: Design
- JS: Frontend
- PHP: Backend
- Java Script
Supported Operating Systems :
You can run this project in the following operating systems:
How To Run Concert Management System PHP Project ?
To run this project you must have installed a virtual server i.e XAMPP on your PC.CMS in PHP with source code is free to download, Use for educational purposes only!
After Starting Apache and MySQL in XAMPP, follow the following steps
- 1st Step: Extract file
- 2nd Step: Copy the main project folder
- 3rd Step: Paste in xampp/htdocs/
Now Connecting Database
- 4th Step: Open a browser and go to URL “http://localhost/phpmyadmin/”
- 5th Step: Then, click on the databases tab
- 6th Step: Create a database naming “cms” and then click on the import tab
- 7th Step: Click on browse file and select “cms.sql” file which is inside the “sql” folder
- 8th Step: Click on go.
After Creating Database,
- 9th Step: Open a browser and go to URL “http://localhost/CMS-master/index.php”