The concert project system is the online website that is used for booking, organizing the event especially musical. This system is written in PHP and MYSQL. Continuously, it consists of two main component user side and admin.
About Concert and Events Booking System PHP Project :
Users can simply log in to the system by registering an account. They can see all the concerts that are going to organized. They can see the date, starting date and ending date. Continuously, they can book the ticket. Admin can see all the users with their usedID. They can access all the pages. Add the events, delete, and also update them.
For the database connection first, you need to create the database named concert.sql in the localhost/phpmyadmin/ and then you can import the database which is found concert.sql file.
Language Structure of Concert and Events Booking System PHP Project :
- HTML: Page layout and design
- CSS: Design
- JS: Frontend
- PHP: Backend
- Java Script
Supported Operating Systems :
You can run this project in the following operating systems:
How To Run Concert and Events Booking System PHP Project ?
To run this project you must have installed a virtual server i.e XAMPP on your PC. Concert in PHP with source code is free to download, Use for educational purposes only!
After Starting Apache and MySQL in XAMPP, follow the following steps
- 1st Step: Extract file
- 2nd Step: Copy the main project folder
- 3rd Step: Paste in xampp/htdocs/
Now Connecting Database
- 4th Step: Open a browser and go to URL “http://localhost/phpmyadmin/”
- 5th Step: Then, click on the databases tab
- 6th Step: Create a database naming “concert” and then click on the import tab
- 7th Step: Click on browse file and select “concert.sql” file which is inside the “databasedump” folder
- 8th Step: Click on go.
After Creating Database,
- 9th Step: Open a browser and go to URL “http://localhost/concert-master/”