The Comment System In PHP is a simple mini project for writing comments. The project contains only user sides. A user can comment and view other users’ comments in this system. This project is a simple project that is like the simplest form of the comment section of any site.
About Comment System In PHP :
Note: This system is a very simple system for providing basic concepts on the comment system.
How To Run Comment System In PHP ?
To run this project, you must have installed a virtual server i.e XAMPP on your PC (for Windows). After Starting Apache and MySQL in XAMPP, follow the following steps.
- 1st Step: Extract file
- 2nd Step: Copy the main project folder
- 3rd Step: Paste in xampp/htdocs/
- 4th Step: Open a browser and go to URL “http://localhost/phpmyadmin/”
- 5th Step: Then, click on the databases tab
- 6th Step: Create a database naming “db_comment_system” and then click on the import tab
- 7th Step: Click on browse file and select “tbl_comments.sql” file which is inside the “ PHP_Comment_System ” folder
- 8th Step: Click on go.
After Creating Database,
- 9th Step: Open a browser and go to URL “http://localhost/PHP_Comment_System/”