The College Notes Uploading System In PHP is a simple system that helps users to upload, download and manage notes of their particular course. The admin can view and manage the users, view their uploads, and approve or delete their uploads.
About College Notes Uploading System In PHP
The users are the students/teachers who want to search and reserve the flights suitable for them. A user has to login first to upload or download the notes. If he/she has not registered, they can register first and then login. A user can create, read, update and delete their notes in a managed format. Also, the system allows users to update their profile/account details. This project is a very simple project that allows students and teachers to download/upload their course notes easily.
Note: For Admin login details: (root, adminroot)
How To Run College Notes Uploading System In PHP ?
To run this project, you must have installed a virtual server i.e. XAMPP on your PC (for Windows). After Starting Apache and MySQL in XAMPP, follow the following steps.
- 1st Step: Extract file
- 2nd Step: Copy the main project folder
- 3rd Step: Paste in xampp/htdocs/
- 4th Step: Open a browser and go to URL “http://localhost/phpmyadmin/”
- 5th Step: Then, click on the databases tab
- 6th Step: Create a database naming “notes” and then click on the import tab
- 7th Step: Click on browse file and select “notes.sql” file which is inside the “db” folder
- 8th Step: Click on go.
After Creating Database,
- 9th Step: Open a browser and go to URL “http://localhost/College-Notes-Gallery”