Table of Contents
About Coaching Management System In PHP
- Super Admin (Admin of main/Head center)
- Admin (Each Center has its own “Center Admin”)
- HOD (Each Center has subject wise HOD’s)
- Mentor (Each Batch in each center has their own mentors)
- Teacher (Each center has their own teachers and their accounts)
- Student (Each student of each center has different accounts)
- Parents (Each Parent have a different account)
And the students and their parents can log in to look for their attendance, timetable, marks, and fees. This project is a simple project specially designed for coaching institutes to keep the records of teachers and students activities in a proper way.
How To Run Coaching Management System In PHP ?
To run this project, you must have installed a virtual server i.e. XAMPP on your PC (for Windows). After Starting Apache and MySQL in XAMPP, follow the following steps.
- Extract file
- Copy the main project folder
- Paste in xampp/htdocs/
- Open a browser and go to URL “http://localhost/phpmyadmin/”
- Then, click on the databases tab
- Create a database naming “cims” and then click on the import tab
- Click on browse file and select “cims.sql” file which is inside the “cims” folder
- Click on go.
After Creating Database,
- Open a browser and go to URL “http://localhost/cims /”