Table of Contents
About Class Routine System In PHP
Talking about the features of the Class Routine System, the admin can create class and subjects for each year and for each faculty. For this, the user has to provide day, starting and ending time, unit code, venue, school, department, and year of study. The students can check their personal timetables as well as student’s detail which includes full name, school, department, year of study and reg no of the student.
Talking about the admin panel, the admin has full access to the system. He/she can manage class records by providing names, departments by providing name and school. Here, the user can register the student’s record. Other feature includes class timetables, quiz timetables and generating results.
How To Run Class Routine System In PHP ?
Design of this project is pretty simple so that the user won’t find any difficulties while working on it. Class Routine System in PHP helps the student in managing timetables easily. To run this project you must have installed virtual server i.e XAMPP on your PC (for Windows). After Starting Apache and MySQL in XAMPP, follow the following steps
- 1st Step: Extract file
- 2nd Step: Copy the main project folder
- 3rd Step: Paste in xampp/htdocs/
Now Connecting Database
- 4th Step: Open a browser and go to URL “http://localhost/phpmyadmin/”
- 5th Step: Then, click on the databases tab
- 6th Step: Create a database naming “dbgradingsystem” and then click on the import tab
- 7th Step: Click on browse file and select “dbgradingsystem.sql”.
- 8th Step: Click on go.