The Cinema Seat Reservation System In PHP is a simple project for booking seats online for a movie. The project contains an admin side and the user side. The admin can view and manage the bookings, add movies, and so on. The purpose of booking the online seat is to save customers time. The admin plays the main role in all management of the site.
About Cinema Seat Reservation System In PHP
The users are the customers who want to book a seat for a movie. A user can go through the page and look for the latest movies released. He/she can book by clicking on the movie picture. This project is a very simple project that makes a convenient way for any customer to check and book the movies they want to watch.
How To Run Cinema Seat Reservation System In PHP ?
To run this project, you must have installed a virtual server i.e. XAMPP on your PC (for Windows). After Starting Apache and MySQL in XAMPP, follow the following steps.
- Extract file
- Copy the main project folder
- Paste in xampp/htdocs/
- Open a browser and go to URL “http://localhost/phpmyadmin/”
- Then, click on the databases tab
- Create a database naming “cinema_db” and then click on the import tab
- Click on browse file and select “cinema_db.sql” file which is inside the “database” folder
- Click on go.
After Creating Database,
- Open a browser and go to URL “http://localhost/ Cinema-Reservation /”
Note: For admin panel, go to URL ” http://localhost/ Cinema-Reservation/admin/admin.php”