About Bus Dispatch and Information System In PHP
Talking about the features of the Bus Dispatch and Information System, the user can simply view all the bus terminal schedule which displays the driver’s name with bus name, type. destination, status etc. In this system, there are two types of login, admin and dispatcher login. From dispatcher login, the user can simply view the driver’s profile, reports, bus and route information. A dispatcher has no access in managing all these features but only he/she can view the records.
Admin has full access to each and every features of the system. The admin can manage/CRUD driver profiles, reports, bus and branch information. In order to add bus information, the user has to provide bus number with bus type. And to enter branch information, the user just has to provide branch location. The features of this PHP project can be summarized as –
- Admin Panel
- Dispatcher Account
- CRUD Driver
- View Reports
- View Schedules
- Manage bus and branch information
Note : The username and password is provided inside the “Readme.txt” file.
How To Run Bus Dispatch and Information System In PHP ?
Design of this project is pretty simple so that the user won’t find any difficulties while working on it. Bus Dispatch and Information System in PHP helps the user in the managing bus dispatch information. To run this project you must have installed virtual server i.e XAMPP on your PC (for Windows). After Starting Apache and MySQL in XAMPP, follow the following steps
- Extract file
- Copy the main project folder
- Paste in xampp/htdocs/
Now Connecting Database
- Open a browser and go to URL “http://localhost/phpmyadmin/”
- Then, click on the databases tab
- Create a database naming “terminal_bdis” and then click on the import tab
- Click on browse file and select “terminal_bdis.sql” file which is inside “DATABASE” folder
- Click on go.
After Creating Database,
- Open a browser and go to URL “http://localhost/bp_is/”
For Admin Panel
- Go to URL “http://localhost/bp_is/admin/”