Budget Management is a simple project developed using PHP. This project is an interesting project for calculating and creating expenses based on CRUD actions. The user can provide expenses details and expenses categories by adding their details. The user can edit the details if he/she wants to make some changes to the expense items/lists.
About this Budget Management PHP Project :
This project is simply in PHP. Taking about the features of this system, the user can make the list of expenses (expense name) with the budget (amount). Also, you can edit and delete the expenses list. You just have to type the details in the text fields and click on the add button to add the information on the record. This project is functioning and also has the proper layout presented.
How To Run this Budget Management PHP Project?
To run this project you must have installed virtual server i.e XAMPP on your PC (for Windows).
After Starting Apache and MySQL in XAMPP, follow the following steps
- 1st Step: Extract file
- 2nd Step: Copy the main project folder
- 3rd Step: Paste in xampp/htdocs/
Now Connecting Database
- 4th Step: Open a browser and go to URL “http://localhost/phpmyadmin/”
- 5th Step: Then, click on the databases tab
- 6th Step: Create a database naming “ budget_calculator” and then click on the import tab
- 7th Step: Click on browse file and select “budget_calculator.sql” file
- 8th Step: Click on go.
After Creating Database,
- 9th Step: Open a browser and go to URL “ http://localhost/PHP-Budget-Calculator/”