Banking System simulate the process of registration a new account, transfer money to another account, deposit money withdraw exchange rates view and many other functions in GUI (Graphical User Interface) Forms. Application is developed using Windows Form in Visual Studio with C# programming Language. Also, This application is developed by Yash Tiwari and is focused on the customer side functions.
Features of Banking System Project in C# :
The application features a login system and after successfully logging in all functions can be performed. Apart from this, the features of this project are highlighted below –
- Login system
- User Registration system including personal details and bank details
- See Exchange rate within the application
- Home page showing the currently logged in user with their details and all functions available.
- See the transactions log in a grid view
- Deposit amount
- Withdrawal amount
- Transfer money
- Payment service including Internet Bill, Mobile Recharge, Electricity/ Water bill, book ticket.
How To Run Banking System Project in C# ?
In order to run the project, you must have installed Visual Studio 2019 on your PC. (we recommend these IDE). First download and then run Microsoft Visual Studio. For C# programs to run, you need to install the .NET desktop development component within the visual studio. And, Download the zip file and unzip the .zip file using any zip programs such as WinRAR or 7Zip. After extracting, open your folder or project using Microsoft Visual studio.