Baby Care System is the web site that is use for managing the health care of the baby. Complete guides to baby and child. A really simple theme for those wanting to showcase their work with a cute & clean style.
About Baby Care System PHP Project :
Baby Care System considers registering to our newsletter to be update with our latest themes and freebies. Like always, users can use this theme in any project freely. Share it with your friends. This system is web-base which is write in PHP and MYSQL. Continuously, it consists of one main component user side.
For the database connection Baby Care system first, you need to create the database named db_babycare.sql in the localhost/phpmyadmin/ and then you can import the database which is found db_babycare.sql file.
Language Structure of Baby Care System PHP Project :
- HTML: Page layout and design
- CSS: Design
- JS: Frontend
- PHP: Backend
- Java Script
Supported Operating Systems :
You can run this project in the following operating systems:
How to run Baby Care System PHP Project ?
To run this project you must have installed a virtual server i.e XAMPP on your PC. Baby Care in PHP with source code is free to download, Use for educational purposes only!
After Starting Apache and MySQL in XAMPP, follow the following steps
- 1st Step: Extract file
- 2nd Step: Copy the main project folder
- 3rd Step: Paste in xampp/htdocs/
Now Connecting Database
- 4th Step: Open a browser and go to URL “http://localhost/phpmyadmin/”
- 5th Step: Then, click on the databases tab
- 6th Step: Create a database naming “db_babycare” and then click on the import tab
- 7th Step: Click on browse file and select “db_babycare.sql” file which is inside the “Database#version1.0” folder
- 8th Step: Click on go.
After Creating Database,
- 9th Step: Open a browser and go to URL “http://localhost/BabyCare-master/”