The Attendance System In PHP is a simple mini project for managing the attendance of students. The project contains only the user side. The user can be either a teacher or a student. Create attendance system in PHP for your clients, school or college project using the source codes of this project document.
About Attendance System In PHP
The user as a teacher has to log in for taking the attendance of students. If the teacher has not signed in, he/she can first sign up and then log in to the page. All the management for students and classes is from the teacher side. A teacher can add the classes they teach and can view the attendance status of any students. While the student can only view their attendance status by going to the student dashboard. This project is a very simple project that makes a convenient way for teachers and students to manage and view attendance.
How To Run Attendance System In PHP ?
To run this project, you must have installed a virtual server i.e. XAMPP on your PC (for Windows). After Starting Apache and MySQL in XAMPP, follow the following steps.
- Extract file
- Copy the main project folder
- Paste in xampp/htdocs/
- Open a browser and go to URL “http://localhost/phpmyadmin/”
- Then, click on the databases tab
- Create a database naming “attendance” and then click on the import tab
- Click on browse file and select “attendance.sql” file which is inside the “Attendance” folder
- Click on go.
After Creating Database,
- Open a browser and go to URL “http://localhost/ Attendance /”