The Assessment Management In PHP is a simple mini project for managing the assignment among the teachers and students. The project contains the admin side and the user side. The admin can view all the users, add/manage modules, add/manage assessment, lecturer, and so on. They can update every user’s details as well as delete their accounts.
Table of Contents
About Assessment Management In PHP
For the user side, a user can either be a student or lecturer. A student user can register & login their account to look for their subject modules and works. While a lecturer can register & login their account to view all modules, assessment, students, and so on. This project is a simple project that makes a convenient way for any university to provide assessment details to their students.
This Assessment Management is in PHP and CSS. Talking about the features of the system, it contains the Admin and user sections. From here, the admin can view all the users, add/manage modules, assessment, etc. The design of this project is pretty simple so that the user won’t find any difficulties while working on it.
NOTE: For login details, check from the database record
How To Run Assessment Management In PHP ?
To run this project, you must have installed a virtual server i.e XAMPP on your PC (for Windows). After Starting Apache and MySQL in XAMPP, follow the following steps.
- 1st Step: Extract file
- 2nd Step: Copy the main project folder
- 3rd Step: Paste in xampp/htdocs/
- 4th Step: Open a browser and go to URL “http://localhost/phpmyadmin/”
- 5th Step: Then, click on the databases tab
- 6th Step: Create a database naming “project” and then click on the import tab
- 7th Step: Click on browse file and select “project.sql” file which is inside the “assessment” folder
- 8th Step: Click on go.
After Creating Database,
- 9th Step: Open a browser and go to URL “http://localhost/assessment/”