The Airline Ticket Reservation In PHP is a simple reservation system for flights. The project contains the admin side and the user side. The admin can view and manage the users, add/modify the flight schedule, view the booked ticket and manage the flight details.
About Airline Ticket Reservation In PHP
The users are the clients who want to search and reserve the flights suitable for them. A user has to login first to make the reservation. If he/she has not registered, they can register first and then login. A user can search for available flights for a particular city-pair and book tickets in the class of their choice. This project is a very simple project that saves time and money for the customer as well as the airline company thereby making air travel more customer-centric.
Note: For Admin login details: (admin, admin)
How To Run Airline Ticket Reservation In PHP ?
To run this project, you must have installed a virtual server i.e. XAMPP on your PC (for Windows). After Starting Apache and MySQL in XAMPP, follow the following steps.
- 1st Step: Extract file
- 2nd Step: Copy the main project folder
- 3rd Step: Paste in xampp/htdocs/
- 4th Step: Open a browser and go to URL “http://localhost/phpmyadmin/”
- 5th Step: Then, click on the databases tab
- 6th Step: Create a database naming “airline_reservation” and then click on the import tab
- 7th Step: Click on browse file and select “airline_reservation.sql” file which is inside the “Database file” folder
- 8th Step: Click on go.
After Creating Database,
- 9th Step: Open a browser and go to URL “http://localhost/ airline-ticket-reservation/home_page.php”