The Artificial Intelligence (AI) chatbot is a simple automatic communicating system for a college inquiry. Here, the user has to place their queries as input, and the system bot replies according to the question. This system can play a very convenient and time-saving role in delivering the required information about the college to those who inquiry.
About AI Chatbot In Python
This automated communication system is developed using Python. The project file contains a python script (main.py, trainingData.py, JSON file, and pkl file). Talking about this chatbot, it allows the user to provide suitable queries about the college and replies with suitable answers. You change the data by changing the given JSON file. Also, this is a simple CMD-based project which is easy to understand and use.
How To Run AI Chatbot In Python ?
- Step1: Extract/Unzip the file
- Step2: Open the project folder as PyCharm Project.
- Step3: If all the libraries are already installed, run the main.py file to start the system.
- Step4: If not, open anaconda then creates a new virtual environment and install the required library in that created environment.
- Step5: Now go to PyCharm, click on the file, open settings, open project interpreter, and then select the virtual environment that you have created earlier.
- Step 6: Run the main.py file to start the system.