About Address Book In PHP
Talking about the features of Address Book, the user can simply login/register in order to use it. He/she can add all the required contact details. For this, he/she has to provide the person’s name, phone number, email, permanent and temporary address details. The user can list all the available contact entries and update or remove it. Besides, from the dashboard, the user can view their last login session.
Features of Address Book In PHP :
- Login/Register system
- Add contacts
- Update contacts
- View all entries
- View last login session
How To Run Address Book In PHP ?
Design of this project is pretty simple so that the user won’t find any difficulties while working on it. Address Book in PHP helps the user in the managing contact details. To run this project you must have installed virtual server i.e XAMPP on your PC (for Windows). After Starting Apache and MySQL in XAMPP, follow the following steps
- Extract file
- Copy the main project folder
- Paste in xampp/htdocs/
Now Connecting Database
- Open a browser and go to URL “http://localhost/phpmyadmin/”
- Then, click on the databases tab
- Create a database naming “address-book” and then click on the import tab
- Click on browse file and select “address-book.sql” file which is inside “DATABASE” folder
- Click on go.
After Creating Database,
- Open a browser and go to URL “http://localhost/address-book/”
Provide the username and password which is provided inside the “Readme.txt” file.